Monday (September – May), 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Our weekly Kids’ Club for children ages 5-11 gives kids a chance to enjoy Bible stories, music, games, and prizes. For more information, contact Sam & Leslie at (705) 525-2029.
Wednesday, 7:00 - 8:00 pm
During this time, we have a brief Bible study and then a time of prayer for the Lord’s work and for one another.
Thursday (September – May), 6:00 - 8:00 pm
This is for youth aged 11 to 13 . It is held at the chapel most Thursday nights. We meet to have a great time studying the Bible, playing games, and hanging out.
Youth Bible Study
Friday(September – May), 7:00pm - 8:00pm
A more in depth Bible study focused for Youth ages 14-17.
Friday (September – May), 8:00PM - 10:00pm
This is for youth aged 14 to 17. It is held at the chapel most Friday night. We meet to have a great time playing games and hanging out. Ends with snack and a short devotional.
College & Careers
Sunday (September – May), 7:30 - 10:00 pm
Location to change. For ages 18+
Breaking of Bread
Sunday, 9:30 - 10:30 am
This is a time to remember the Lord Jesus as He requested us to (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
Family Bible Hour & Sunday School
Sunday, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
This is an opportunity for the whole family to enjoy singing together followed by a message from the Word of God. Sunday school classes are available for children.
Sunday Evening Meeting
Sunday, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
On Sunday evenings, we meet for teaching and encouragement
Conferences & Events
Upcoming in 2019
- September 28th - Matheson Bible Conference - Gary McBride
- October 4th-5th - Sudbury Youth Discipleship Series - Steve Price
- October 6th-7th - Special Meetings - Steve Price
- November 8th-10th - Sudbury Youth Conference - Chris George
- December 15th - Christmas Concert
Upcoming in 2020
- April 20th-24th - Bible Study Week - Bill Yule and Randy Hoffman
- April <Dates TBA> - New Liskeard Men's Conference
- June 5th-7th - Guelph Men's Conference
- Spring <Dates TBA> - Northern Ontario Ladies Missionary Conference